Short-term Medical Team to India
If you study or work within the medical field we now have a great offer for you. In 14 days starting from June 14th you can investigate India, make connections with medical personnel there and take the GO Equipped Tentmaking course at the same time.
Here is an outline of the program:
- June 14: Travel to India
- June 15: Arrival in Pune. Time to rest and do sightseeing.
- June 16-18: GO Equipped Tentmaking course in Pune.
- June 19: Meeting with local believers. Visit local hospital. Travel to Delhi.
- June 20: Rest and sightseeing in Delhi.
- June 21: Meeting with hospital leadership. Introduction to the culture in Northern India.
- June 22: Travel to Dehradun by train.
- June 23: Visit hospital in Dehradun.
- June 24: Visit hospital in Mussorie.
- June 25: Service and fellowship with local believers.
- June 26: Sightseeing. Departure from India in the evening.
The total cost for the program in India is USD 950,-.
The price includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner every day
- Domestic travel costs in India
- Registration fee for the GO Equipped Tentmaking course
- Introductory course to the North Indian culture
- Visits at hospitals in Pune, Delhi, Dehradun and Mussorie.
International travel costs will be paid separately. Return tickets from Oslo, Norway are currently around NOK 5.500. Tent International will try to find good offers for you from the departure airport of your choice.
Information and registration
Contact Fabiola Otoni in Tent at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +47 55 32 66 40 to get more information and register.
We look forward to hearing from you!